Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Laughter

It's time again to appreciate BDSM humor, so I'm redirecting you to a website labeled simply BDSM Humor. Sometimes you just have to laugh through the pain.


I'm reposting the list of Top Ten Things You Will Never Hear A Sub Say To Their Master/Mistress below with full credit to Aleister Blacke. Visit the BDSM Humor site for more guffaws.


So here goes the top ten--




#10: How was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to put your leather pants in the washer?


#09: Yeah, right... SPANK THIS!


#08: Tomorrow night, I get to tie you up, right?


#07: God, you Dom's think the world should bow before you!


#06: And just what do you think you are going to do with that paddle?


#05: Sorry, I got a date tomorrow night. Some other time, perhaps?


#04: Spanking? I-THINK-NOT!


#03: Who died and left you in charge?


#02: Do your own damn laundry!



and the #1 thing you will never hear a sub say to their Master...


#01: What do I look like, your maid?

2 comments: